Role: Knowledge Management Paralegal
Salary: £26,000-£31,000 per annum
Team: Finance Department
What is Knowledge Management: "Knowledge Management is the process of capturing, distributing, and effectively using knowledge." Legal Knowledge Management helps law firms win and keep business. For law departments, it supports more efficient and effective operation. In a market where clients demand value and efficiency, Knowledge Management is an essential approach to reducing cost while maintaining quality.
Practice groups you will support:Banking, real estate finance, asset finance, project finance, structured debt, capital markets and restructuring & insolvency
We are working with a Silver Circle law firm, helping them find a Knowledge Management Paralegal to work within a busy Knowledge Management team that deals with a diverse range of work. The successful candidate will be provided with full training and support but must have completed their law degree and LPC.
Tasks will include:
- Managing the database: profiling, indexing and retrieving hard and electronic copies of documents on/from know-how databases
- Assisting with legal research and other know-how queries
- Updating templates and guidance to reflect legal, procedural or market changes
- Implementing the Finance Department English law technical training programme
- Assisting with client- facing initiatives
- Creating and posting of blogs; ad hoc assistance with preparing training presentations for clients
Please note: This is not the full job description, to find out more please apply now. It's Career Legal's policy to reply to all successful candidates within three working days. If you have not heard back from us within that time, please understand that your application has not be successful for this role.