Our client, an award-winning Taunton based Law Firm are looking to recruit an additional member of staff to join their Residential Conveyancing Team as either a Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant or Paralegal.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you would like to develop a career within Law, with scope for progression, on the job training and professional qualifications.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Act as a support function to the Conveyancing Solicitor
- Progress Sales and Purchase on a broad range of residential property and development transactions
- Process SDLT transactions and Land Searches
- Liaise with new and existing clients in person, by phone, email and letter
- Audio typing
- Maintain an accurate record of case progress on the internal Case Management System
Our client is happy to consider applications from individuals with and without previous experience of working in the Legal Industry. What is most important is that you show a passion for developing a career within the sector. You will need to be a strong communicator and have an excellent attention to detail.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary alongside a strong benefits package. You will be joining a knowledgeable team, so will have plenty of people to learn from and develop your skills alongside.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.